Monday 8 June 2009

Back To Training, Racing And Blogging

Still ticking over with the training, just been away in Spain(Majorca) and managed to get in some early morning long runs. This was a welcome change as I enjoyed the solitary running on the beach. I managed to clock about 30 miles for the full week overall. This went some way to compensate for the abuse of the all inclusive menu.


I am not sure what I am doing race wise at the moment. I did think about doing the Leeds 10k on the 21st June.

2 comments:

Runningbear said...

Welcome back Anthony, am getting very jealous reading about all these blogger holidays, must fit one in myself.

Summer seems to be a funny time racing wise, I'm finding it a good opportunity to do lots of fun races where times mean very little, it kind of takes the pressure off in a good way.

Antony Bradford said...

Cheers RB, you'll probably find you improve now - without the added pressure of key races to put you off.