Sunday 30 August 2009

Next Race: V45

I will be heading off to the Costa Brava for a weeks warm weather training and carbo loading(family holiday). I don't feel so burnt out with racing, so I plan to do a few steady early morning runs, with some swimming and gym work.

I won't be doing any races before the 8th September(or after) -when I will be 45.
I will be hoping that the V45 rankings will be much kinder to me than the V40 rankings were. With runners like Carl Thackery and John Convery as V45's there will be no easy pickings. I will have to try as hard as ever to improve on my times.

I have entered the Horsforth 10k and Guy Faukes 10 mile.

Hope to update soon.

Buenas Noches.

1 comment:

Runningbear said...

Am v jealous of your trip to the sun after the buckets of rain these last few days. Have a fab time. Rb